This document explains the principles and our commitments for the protection of your Personal Data and aims to inform you about :
- The Personal Data that BRICKS collects and the reasons for its collection,
- The way in which the Personal Data will be used,
- Your rights as a data subject of our data processing operations
- This Policy applies to all BRICKS services whatever their nature (website, applications, services ...)
How does BRICKS implement the protection of Personal Data?
- The person in charge of processing your data
The data controller is BRICKS. The contact details are as follows:
Postal address: 96 rue du pont rompu 59200 TOURCOING
BRICKS is committed to taking into account the protection of your Personal Data and your privacy from the design of the services offered to you(Privacy by design). To ensure security and guarantee the respect and proper exercise of your rights, measures to ensure the protection of your Personal Data are implemented(Privacy by default).
What Personal Data is used by BRICKS?
BRICKS undertakes to collect only data that is strictly necessary for the performance of the services offered and which are mainly: the optimisation of the monetisation of your website.
In the event that you are asked for optional data, BRICKS will clearly inform you of the Personal Data required to perform the service.
The Personal Data that is collected directly from you is only used for the purposes that have been brought to your attention.
Where it has not been collected from you, BRICKS will inform you as soon as possible of the processing for which it has been collected and its purposes.
Personal Data is used to provide you with other services, only if you have agreed to benefit from the service or to receive additional communications.
What is the basis for the legitimacy of our treatments?
BRICKS relies on the following legitimate bases for processing Personal Data:
- Performance of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the User's Personal Data that is collected is the execution of the contract. In this respect, the user is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If he does not provide these data, possibly to the online payment service provider, it will not be possible to perform the service.
- Legal Obligations
Obligations by which BRICKS complies with a legal or regulatory obligation fall into this category, such as the management and issuing of invoices in the context of BRICKS's relationship with customers.
With regard to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the Personal Data of the user will be the consent of the latter, if he has given it:
- Management of registration on the site and applications.
- Management of the sending of information on the activities of the site and personalized information adapted to the profile of the user.
- Response to the exercise of rights, as well as to questions and complaints from the user.
Withdrawal of consent to such processing by the user will not condition the performance of contracts entered into by the data subject with BRICKS.
- Legitimate interest
With regard to the following purposes, the legal basis for processing the user's Personal Data shall be the legitimate interest of BRICKS:
- The creation of profiles by means of navigation on the site on the part of a user registered on the site, as well as all users who have communicated their data to us for any other purpose.
- The elaboration of profiles for sending information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information adapted to the user's profile.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on products purchased or services used by BRICKS customers in order to ask for their opinion and to improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to ensure that our site remains safe, and to be able to help BRICKS understand users' needs, expectations and level of satisfaction, thus improving services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and ensuring a unique browsing and shopping experience.
Personal Data of Minors
Some services may be used by minors under the age of fifteen. In this case, minors must obtain the consent of their parents or legal representatives.
To whom may your Personal Data be communicated?
Your data may be transmitted:
- To internal BRICKS departments: the departments in charge of executing the subscribed services, in particular Customer Service, Sales Administration, etc.
- To external service providers to BRICKS: technical service providers, including subcontractors;
- To BRICKS's commercial partners, after having informed you beforehand and having allowed you to express your choices by means of a checkbox.
Can your Personal Data be transferred outside the European Union?
BRICKS carries out all the processing of your Personal Data on the territory of the European Union (EU).
However, for certain specific services, BRICKS may use subcontractors established outside the EU. Certain Personal Data may then be communicated to them for the strict needs of their missions. In this case, in accordance with the regulations in force, BRICKS requires its subcontractors to provide the guarantees necessary for the supervision and security of these transfers, in particular by signing the European Commission's standard contractual clauses.
How long does BRICKS keep your Personal Data?
The length of time your Personal Data is retained depends on the service subscribed to. BRICKS undertakes not to retain your Personal Data beyond the period necessary for the provision of the service, and therefore for your use of the service, plus the retention period imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription.
Are your Personal Data protected?
BRICKS undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and in particular to prevent them from being damaged, deleted or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Furthermore, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), BRICKS undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify violations of Personal Data, particularly to the CNIL.
What are your rights regarding your Personal Data?
You may at any time exercise the rights provided for by the applicable regulations in force with regard to personal data, provided that you meet the conditions:
- Right of access: you may have access to your Personal Data processed by BRICKS;
- Right of rectification: you may update your Personal Data or have your Personal Data processed by BRICKS rectified;
- Right to object, in particular to receiving commercial communications: you may express your wish to no longer receive commercial communications from BRICKS or request that your Personal Data no longer be processed;
- Right of deletion: you may request the deletion of your Personal Data;
- Right to limitation: you may request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to portability: you can ask BRICKS to recover your Personal Data in order to dispose of it.
When subscribing to a service or collecting your Personal Data, you are given the address (postal and/or electronic) to which to send your request to exercise your rights.
All requests must be accompanied by proof of identity. BRICKS undertakes to respond to your requests to exercise your rights as soon as possible and in any event within the legal time limits.
Who to contact?
You can contact the BRICKS data protection officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Modification of this policy
On the BRICKS website, there are [two] types of cookies:
- temporary cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (the duration depends on the lifetime of the cookie in question).
Temporary cookies are used:
- To allow you to transfer information from one page to another on our site without having to re-enter it, and
- To enable you to access the registration information stored.
Persistent cookies are used:
- To help us identify you as a visitor (by number, not personally) when you return to our website ;
- To allow us to adapt the content or advertisements to your interests, or to avoid showing you the same advertisements several times, and
- To compile anonymous aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our site and help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
You have the possibility of accepting or refusing cookies during your first visit to the site and this will then be offered to you regularly.
A window will allow you when you access the site to know the nature of the cookies and to refuse those that are not absolutely necessary for navigation or for transactions, the service may be degraded.
And also by modifying your browser settings you can delete and block all cookies from the BRICKS site. To do this, change your browser setting to refuse some or all cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies via your browser, some elements of our website may not function properly. You may lose some interactive features of the service if cookies are disabled.
Each term beginning with a capital letter has the meaning given below.
- "Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy" and "Policy": means this Policy describing the measures taken for the processing, use and management of your Personal Data and your rights as a data subject.
- "Personal Data": Refers to any information relating to you and enabling you to be identified directly or indirectly.
- "Processing": Refers to any operation or set of operations applied to your Personal Data.
- "Data Controller": Refers to BRICKS which carries out the processing of your Personal Data.
- "Personal Data Breach": Means a breach of security, resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to your Personal Data.
- "Recipient": Refers to the department or company that receives communication and can access your Personal Data.